Tuesday, September 13, 2011

*Sigh* Must Work on Good Habits!


Lately I've been frustrated with not just one, but all of three of my children. I seem to repeat myself far too many times. I find myself irritated and tired from just having to go over the same things everyday. How can my daughter (to remain nameless) forget to brush her hair?? Don't we do that every day?

Obviously I've done something wrong! Perhaps it's MY bad habits that are forming bad ones in my children. So my focus this week, trying to regain good habits. We'll see how it goes. So far I've not done what I should first thing this morning. :( I suppose training my children has a lot more to do with how much I'm willing to be trained as well. This parenting stuff can really be time consuming!


No comments:

Post a Comment